Nominated for a Liebster Award!!
First ad foremost we want to thank Chloe for the nomination. It was really nice of her to nominate us, we didn’t even known about the award. So after her nomination we did I little research and found out about it and how great this is.It really has helped us to know more new blogs,wich is always exiting to discover, specially since we are new to the whole Bloglovin’ experience. But also to get our blog out there and to be able to share it with more people.
11 facts about us:
1. We meet in Paris as exchange students.
2. We call each other in real life foxie and sharkie.
3.Crepe obsesed.. love my nutella banana.
5.Travel junkies, want to travel the whole world
5.Book horders,we have big piles in our rooms.
8.Accesorie freak.I can’t leave home with out a scarf or pashmina.
8.Always have some chocolate stash for the cravings.
10.When going shopping I try to visualize with what would go in my placard.
This are Chloe questions and our answers:
1. What is your favourite beauty product? (Mascara, lipstick, etc.)
Foxie: Definitely mascara I have several of them for different moments, night out , day time.
Sharkie: I love to accent my eyebrows. I color them in a light brown, which gives my face a nice contour. When I go out for partying I like to give them a really strong character by taking a darker brown.
2. What is your top 3 favourite songs?
Foxie: I don’t have favorite song , I go change all the time. But the ones i been listening to these days are: 1. Demos by Imagen Dragons, 2.Counting stars by One republic, 3. Dream a little dream by The mamas and the papas.
Sharkie: Same as Foxie- I don’t really have one favorite song. The top three of my iTunes List are at the moment: 1. Another Love by Tom Odell, 2. Wake me up by Avicii, 3. Down by the river by Milky Chance (who originally come from a city which is just nearby my hometown)
3. Do you play a musical instrument? if so what instrument?
Foxie: I used to play the piano but i haven’t done it in a very long time.
Sharkie: Unfortunately: no. I regret it, though since music is a wonderful world to express emotions. I guess, I really want to learn an instrument in my life. Piano would be my favorite.
4. What is your favourite clothing piece?
Foxie: I’ll probably would have to jeans, in particular my Levis jeans love those!! they make my legs look thinner.
Sharkie: @Foxie haha def your Levis Jeans!! They fit you perfectly! For me: I am going with black leggings and black cute tops. Half of my closet is black whereas my accessories are really colorful.
5. What are you scared of?
Foxie: Good question! Spiders I guess, so many things that come up to mind.
Sharkie: I don’t like dark rooms with closets haha I watched too many horror movies when i was young.
6. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
Foxie: Definitely sweet!! I’m a chocoholic. Doughnuts are my kreptonitie.
Sharkie: I would go for sweet, fresh and healthy food. I would do everything for a nice and fresh watermelon. And I am a fool for apples.
7. What is your favourite clothing pattern? (Floral, etc.)
Foxie: Definitely say strips, after doing my spring cleaning of my closet i realized this, haha and also that i should stop buying anything with strips cause is not always so flattering for the figure.
Sharkie: Since my closet almost consists of black clothes, this is a tough question. I just bought a new top which is definitely on my top tops list at the moment. It’s a colorful floral top.
8. What is your favourite holiday? (Christmas, etc.)
Foxie: I love Christmas, I am ones of those people who sings carols alL week-long. Love putting the fancy table and preparing special dishes. Is a lovely time were all my family is together.
Sharkie: @Foxie: Remember last Christmas at my place? 🙂 I love the summer holidays since it’s the only time when it’s really hot in Germany/Switzerland/France.
9. What is your dream job?
Foxie: I don’t have one, kind of sad to say that but i would like to do something that makes me happy, thats all I have figured out!
Sharkie: I dream about a creative job. I love ads and creating them would be really cool.
10. What is your favourite colour?
Foxie: I guess blue. The truth i don’t really have one, it depends on the mood.
Sharkie: Definitley black. In case that doesn’t count: pink!
11. Why did you start blogging?
Foxie & Sharkie: We started blogging cause it was something fun to do together , so we could tell each other out thoughts and opinions. since we live very far away and in different cultures is fun to learn more about each other. We shared a great time in Paris and we don’t want to lose the close contact.
1.Your dose of coffe
2. Molly’s fashion worldland…
6.Lisa Yonce-Fashion and beauty blog
7.Everything little thing
8.Handbags and handguns
9.Leopard & laces
10.Natasha Oakley Blog
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How would you describe your blog?
3. What is your favorite designer?
4. If you were left in a deserted island and you could only carry three items , which would they be?
5.What can you not leave home with out?
6. Who is your favorite writer?(books,magazines,blogs,etc)
7. If you have travel which was your favorite place, and if you haven’t where are you dying to go?
8.Who is your celebrity crush?
9.Your favorite food and why? and if you can post a picture of it!
10.If you won 1.000 dolars/euros what would you first spend it on?
11.Are you a sneaker or high heels kind of girl?
If you choose to accept this award here are the rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, and link their blog link on your blog.
2. Display the award (image) on your blog.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions about yourself, that is provided by the blog that nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve this award (Note: the blog does have to have under 1000 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominated blogs to answer.
7. List all of these rules (you can copy and paste)
8. Inform the nominated blogs about this award, and also provide a link for them to your post, so then they can understand the rules (because they may not have even heard about it).